The WNC acts as a bridge between women and government and ensures that women’s voices are heard by policy makers and are heard in public debate. The remit of the WNC is to ‘ensure that, by all possible means, the informed opinion of women is made known to Government’.
Partnership with the WNC is free and offers many benefits and opportunities
- Influence – have the opportunity to input into gender policy in the UK through our partner only consultations;
- Keep up to date – receive regular WNC newsletters with updates from Partners and the work that we do on gender equality;
- Connect with over 670 individual women and women’s organisations who are partnered with the WNC and share your news and expand your networks;
- Come to our events and be inspired by other women working towards gender equality; and
- An entry into our women’s organisations directory available online.
Who can join?
Partnership with the WNC is open to any individual or organisation with an interest in women’s issues.
Apply now for partnership
We are always keen to recruit new partners and we target those in under-represented sectors and regions. You can apply for partnership by downloading a partnership application form below.
Partnership form for Organisations
Partnership form for Individuals